FemiLift is an FDA-approved novel therapy that employs CO2 lasers to rebuild healthy vaginal tissue. CO2 technology has been utilized for over 40 years, making it one of the most researched and tested kinds of laser treatment accessible. Dr. Julie A Schurr implants a tiny probe into your vagina to administer the CO2 laser energy during a FemiLift treatment. This softly heats and contracts your injured vaginal tissue. This mechanism then increases blood flow and boosts collagen formation. Collagen is responsible for your tissue’s elasticity and strength. FemiLift can enhance the health and function of the whole vaginal region by rebuilding lost collagen and improving blood flow to the area. In addition, unlike other vaginal rejuvenation procedures, the process is minimally invasive, painless, has few risks, and requires little to no downtime.
What is the goal of FemiLift therapy?
FemiLift works by delivering laser light pulses into the collagen layer of the vaginal mucosa where focused thermal heating causes collagen and elastin “shrinkage” and secondary regeneration. The initial shrinkage and subsequent regeneration may momentarily enhance intravaginal friction and G-spot pressure. Tightening also happens at the base of the overlying bladder, and research suggests that it helps with the annoying condition of slight urine incontinence.
Issues that Femilift solve
Sometimes women have physical difficulties that keep them from receiving the closeness they deserve. These issues frequently make women fearful of even thinking about sex. The Femilift laser vaginal therapy helps women swiftly reverse such difficulties, giving them more time to enjoy the closeness they’ve missed.
1. Menopausal women typically fear intimacy because of the discomfort they feel during it, and dryness in the vaginal region exacerbates the suffering. Women of all ages should not be forced to abandon their sexual relationships owing to problems.
2. Those who have had natural delivery report a shift in their sexual relationships. They have anatomical alterations in their vaginas, such as stretching vaginal tissues and a permanent loss of tone. Sexual intercourse for women has a different feeling due to these anatomical differences, making it unenjoyable.
3. Stress urinary incontinence, or leakage of pee when laughing, sneezing, or coughing, is another feminine issue that a Femilift treatment can assist with. Women should not have to avoid laughing because of a lack of pee, and Femilift will enable you to laugh with confidence again.
Additionally, these concerns can undermine a woman’s self-esteem and sexual drive, but she does not have to give up. Femilift provides women with the confidence they need to pursue their dreams.
The FemiLift will provide instant vaginal rejuvenation benefits to the majority of women. Furthermore, collagen remodeling might last up to six months, with the following outcomes:
- Improved vaginal lubrication.
- Relief from urinary stress incontinence.
- Toned and less lax vagina.
- Enhanced sexual and pelvic health.
Furthermore, three initial treatments spread out over 12-18 weeks are suggested for the most significant outcomes. To maintain effects after the initial treatment, plan therapy once a year.
FemiLift treatment can help women in various ways, both cosmetically and practically. Call Physicians for Women – Melius & Schurr to schedule your meeting today to learn more about the Femilift procedure.
Umar Nisar was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Umar Nisar has contributed to many online publications including PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Umar Nisar earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Umar Nisar follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.
When is it necessary to use the services of a cosmetic dentistry clinic?
Cosmetic Dentistry Clinic
A beautiful smile is a calling card that can help to make people feel at ease, confident, and more open. Very often people who have various kinds of dental problems may have communication problems and try to avoid social contact as much as possible. In order to solve the problems encountered, and to feel fulfilled in life, it is necessary to take care of your own health and go to a cosmetic dentistry clinic.
What problems the cosmetic dentistry clinic can help you with
Dentistry aimed at creating the aesthetics of the smile, it will help solve the following dental problems:
- to eliminate defects related to the bite;
- to clean the tooth rows of stones and plaque;
- remove chips, and cracks on the front teeth;
- make the color of tooth enamel whiter;
- will help restore one or more lost teeth;
- restore teeth that have been damaged by artistic restorations.
The cosmetic dentistry clinic uses modern technology, which allows all manipulations to be as painless as possible, and without causing discomfort to the patient.
For the elimination of dental defects and the selection of necessary dental procedures, it is worth making an appointment with a dentist-therapist. This specialist will examine the oral cavity, and determine which method of alignment, and restoration, will be the most correct for the patient clinic.
Using the services of the cosmetic dentistry clinic you can get qualified treatment from specialists such as:
- orthodontist. The doctor carries out the procedure of alignment of the teeth using braces, eliners, and orthodontic plates;
- prosthodontist. A specialist who deals with problems related to a single tooth, several teeth, or whole dental rows. His professional duties include: artistic restorations, veneering, dental augmentation, and implantology;
- The therapist-restorer. A dentist who puts fillings restores the shape of a tooth.
The Dental Concierge cosmetic dentistry services:
The Dental Concierge offers its clients professional dental services that help to correct dental defects and other problems related to the oral cavity. Our dentists are accredited in the United States, which means they have the expertise and professionalism to do what they do best. Regardless of the complexity of the problem, the doctors at The Dental Concierge are committed to helping you cope with any problems that may arise. Before undergoing any dental treatment, each patient is shown a digital mock-up of what their smile will look like after the treatment.