The new Sartorius MA150 moisture analyzer. It provides fast, accurate and easy to use results. This small device features a “Better Clean” design that simplifies cleaning. The status indicator makes it easy to verify the current measurement status. That is why the MA150 is ideal for users who need a fast, reliable and easy to use and clean moisture analyzer. Fast and reliable determination of the moisture content of liquids, pastes, and solids using the thermal measurement method.
The main advantages of these devices are the robust, compact and easy to use design. Full automatic drying of fixed weight samples eliminates the need to program the terminal closing parameter.
The main advantages of these devices are the robust, compact and easy to use design. Full automatic drying of fixed weight samples eliminates the need to program the terminal closing parameter. A total of 20 drying methods can be stored to provide flexibility to measure moisture content in abnormal samples.
Sartorius MA150 represents ease of use, rapid design and has been tested for routine laboratory use and access to research and process control.
It weighs 150 grams with an accuracy of 1 mg.
The operating temperature varies from 40 ° C to 220 ° C.
- Homogeneous sample heating with ceramic cooler option or CQR quartz heating element (both infrared)
Shutdown mode: fully automatic, semi-automatic or programmable.
- Memory for 20 moisture analysis programs.
The compact basic model provides very accurate results. Fully automatic evaluation criteria override the annoying definition of the decision criteria. The moisture analyzer monitors the drying process and stops measuring when the sample weight is constant. The included 1 mg weight system is optimized for use at high temperatures and provides the required measurement accuracy.
- Ideal for standardized operations with standard measurement tasks.
It contains two heat resistant metal tubes. It heats up quickly and reduces measurement times.
- Fast, solid and durable heating elements, compared to glass heating lamps, are particularly resistant to dirt and vibration.
- The LED indicates the current measurement condition: active/deactivated, deactivated, deactivated, deactivated, deactivated or in case of analysis or error.
- The light is visible from a maximum distance of 10 meters.
- An intuitive interface has a touch screen and an easy to understand the menu.
The Better Clean design allows the user to clean tool parts with high precision.
The heating unit and the sample compartment plate are removable and can be washed in the dishwasher.
- Removable lid with wide opening angle and Soft Close mechanism
- Language selection: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, Portuguese and Turkish
- Sample room with LED lighting, examination window with bridge network
- External calibration with optional calibration weight
- Print using the optional YDP30 internal printer. Alternatively, YDP20-OCE can be used with the adapter (YCC03-D09).
- Transfer data directly to Microsoft ™ Windows ™ software without additional software
Parameter disabled (optional): fully automatic, mg semi-automatic,% semi-automatic, timer setting, manual
- Data interface: Mini USB
- Integrated protective cover
Analysis of food, beverages, medicines, chemicals, paper materials, and products for environmental protection. Ideal for daily moisture analysis activities, such as the production or inspection of incoming goods.
Addison is a student of the Aust Abbottabad University of Science and Technology. He started his graduation in 2016 and graduated in 2020. I’m a professional article and blog writer, has written dozens of content on different topics and worked with professionals all over the globe. Feel free to contact me for any assistance. [email protected]