Ayurveda lovers are not afraid to have an extra helping at meals for fear of indigestion anymore. Thanks to Triphala tablets, the fear of suffering from an upset tummy after an especially heavy meal is no more. Thousands of households across the world rely on Triphala tablets to keep an overall strong constitution thanks to its digestive properties.
Triphala, meaning “three fruits” literally, is a perfect mix of three different fruit powders:
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Haritake (Terminalia chebula)
- Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica)
The benefits of Triphala have been known for over 3,000 years now and Triphala production is one of the longest-used techniques in the world of holistic healing.
When completely prepared for consumption, the Triphala looks yellow-brown in colour and has a slightly gritty feel.
There are several different ways that are recommended by Ayurveda practitioners for taking Triphala concoctions. The herb is considerably bitter, pungent and sour, however, its incredible digestive properties make it worth the astringent taste.
Some of the easiest ways to have Triphala are:
- With water – Take a ½ tablespoon of original Triphala powder in your mouth and wash it down with a sip of lukewarm water. For those who find the taste extremely unwanted, try to put the powder at the back of your tongue to avoid getting its taste.
- Mixed in water – Pour ¼ tablespoon of Triphala powder into a half cup of lukewarm water, stir it and drink it up.
- With honey – To avoid the considerably sour taste, you can choose to mix ½ tablespoon of original Triphala powder into a spoonful of honey or in ¼ cup of sweet fruit juice too.
Benefits of Triphala
Triphala has been described in ancient Ayurvedic texts as having incredible digestive properties and has been widely used in its tonic form for a long time. Recently, Triphala tablets have been produced to promote better digestion and help as a mild laxative.
The three different fruits used in preparing Triphala are conducive to three different Dosha (types of energy), that is, 1) Fire energy, 2) Earth / Water energy and 3) Air / Space energy.
This makes Triphala an extremely balanced preparation and is suitable for all body types. Ayurvedic practitioners commonly prescribe Triphala for treatment of general imbalance in the system and for improving the immune system.
Triphala is not only taken individually but is also mixed with other herbs to prepare other important and effective Ayurvedic remedies, such as hair, skin and nail care medicine. In addition, Triphala powder can also be used topically as a herbal face mask.
Some of the most express benefits of Triphala tablets are:
- Weight loss – Triphala is one of the most effective and better ways to lose excess weight. Triphala tablets help secrete cholecystokinin in the body. This hormone signals to the brain that the stomach is full, which prompts the user to eat less than their normal diet, hence helping to lose weight successfully.
- Detoxifying – Toxins make us sick. Hence, it is highly recommended to detoxify the body regularly. Triphala tablets are one of the best Ayurvedic medicines that help with this. The tablets not only help the body get rid of harmful toxins but it also helps to make the skin healthier and brighter.
- Digestion – People who suffer from digestion problems can say improve their condition by taking Triphala tablets. The tablet helps to ease the bowel movements and makes them regular with its laxative properties. Triphala tablets can quickly remedy conditions that cause bloated, heavy tummy and loose motions. It also helps by strengthening the rectal muscles, thus preventing flatulence and keeping your stomach clear.
- Immunity – Triphala tablets are an incredibly effective way to enhance your immunity power. The properties of the three different fruits in it are extremely effective in improving the immune system which helps the body fight against bacterial, fungal and viral infections. The tablets help to nourish the body with essential nutrients and aiding with normal blood circulation.
To get the best, most original and authentic Triphala always make sure to buy it from a renowned and reliable online Ayurvedic medicine seller.
A Few Things to Check Before Hiring an Electrician
Hiring an Electrician
Many homeowners attempt to do home improvement projects themselves, and the results are often disappointing. However, trying to handle electrical work independently can lead to costly errors and injuries. Discover a few things to check before hiring an electrician to get the job done right and stay within the budget.
When looking for an electrician, the first thing to consider is whether they are properly trained. The electricians should attend a vocational school or other recognized institute to learn how to perform the work correctly. Discuss the training process to find the right team for the job.
Comparing electricians includes reviewing their relevant experience performing similar work. Homeowners should discuss the project scope with potential electricians and determine whether they have experience in that area. Also, ask for recommendations and referrals from previous satisfied customers.
Once homeowners have a list of prospects, check online reviews to narrow down the possibilities based on customer experiences. Often, people discover more about an electrician or other service providers by reading reviews and talking to others. Also, discuss referrals with neighbors, co-workers, friends, and families to determine which services handled the work most efficiently.
Licensed and Insured
Verify your state’s requirement for license and insurance and then ensure the electrician is compliant to protect your most valuable asset. It is often tempting to hire an unlicensed or uninsured electrician to cut costs, but that often adds up to spending more money in the long run. Plus, you could be liable if an accident or injury occurs on your premises, adding even more to the costs.
Verify Credentials and Permits
The first step to verifying an electrician’s expertise is to inquire about licenses and insurance. The next step is to verify these credentials and permits to ensure they are valid and current. A quality electrician will immediately provide documentation for customers to verify.
Talk to Several Electricians
After comparing reviews and verifying credentials, consult with several electricians to find the right one for the project. While all of them might be qualified for the job, homeowners should find an electrician that understands their vision and wants to work with them every step of the way. Take notes during the interviews to review and determine the best candidate for the job.
While qualifications are crucial to getting the job done correctly, homeowners must also stay within their budget to avoid financial stress associated with unexpected surprises. An electrician should provide a precise estimate and include everything to be done to complete the project for homeowners to plan for payment. The goal is to find a qualified electrician that provides all the services needed for the most competitive price.
Look for Outstanding Customer Service
Finally, it helps to work with electricians dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and that stand behind their work. Inquire about warranties and other guarantees to verify the project will be completed according to specifications. Then choose the electrician who communicates clearly and makes you feel comfortable about their skills.
Hiring an electrician is often critical to getting the job done right and avoiding additional costs related to injuries and errors. Use this checklist to find a qualified electrician that provides outstanding service within your budget.
Khalil ur Rehman is a proud born and raised in Abbottabad. Khalil has worked as a journalist for nearly a decade having contributed to several large publications including the Yahoo News and The Verge. As a journalist for The Hear Up, Khalil covers climate and science news. [email protected]