Brother is our best friend, protector, guide, advisor, and best critic, among all the other roles he plays in our lives. Though you might have had some silly fights, arguments and misunderstandings with him, there’s not even a single moment that seems even complete without him. Through the thicks and thins of your life, he is the one who stood by you, fought with all your problems/troubles with you. Hence, no matter how much he annoys you, he is one of the special people of every sibling’s life ever. So it goes without saying that his birthday needs to be made to feel special. Wondering what you can choose to do to make him feel special? Then here’s a list of ideas to make his special day even more special.
- Bake a birthday cake – Baking a birthday cake out of your love for your brother is something you could do to make his special day memorable. You can choose to bake a birthday cake of his favourite flavour and kind to leave him surprised to the core. It would surely make the best possible birthday gift for your brother. Just in case your cake didn’t turn out to be as yummy as you expected it to be, order a cake online in Delhi or wherever your brother resides to pamper him with it.
- Dedicate a social media post – As the world is currently hovering around various social media platforms, you can choose to make your brother feel special as you opt to post a special picture of you and him with a nice caption. Dedicating a social media post to him on his birthday will surely cast magic over his head and heart. You can choose to do the posting over Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat or whichever social media platform your brother is active over.
- Throw A Surprise Birthday Party – Call his favourite bunch of people as you throw him a surprise birthday party. It need not have to be something extravagant; it could be a small, cordial affair to make him remember for the rest of his life. Make sure to make prior arrangements for the food and drinks menu, birthday decorations, disposable plates and cutleries, and music to set the party mood right. Don’t forget to organise some fun games to make it a night to remember.
- Gift him something personalised – Brothers are way more emotional beings than us; the thing with them is that they don’t express their emotions that often. So, choose to pamper your brother with something personalised as a personalised photo frame, personalised travel accessory, personalised bar accessory, personalised night lamp and other such gifts. An additional dash of nostalgia added to these gifts with a beautiful picture from the old times of you and your brother is sure to make your gifting gesture super special.
- Unplanned Road Trip – Who doesn’t enjoy a fun-filled road trip? Every brother does, which is why to make all the necessary arrangements and hit the road with your brother to someplace in the outskirts of your city. Away from the rush and roar of the city to reconnect with nature, your brother is going to have a gala time on his birthday. Make sure you don’t end up telling him about the road trip beforehand.
- Books – If your brother is a voracious reader, then books will be loved by him to the core. Gifting him his best friends (hinting at books) is sure to make cherishable birthday gifts. You just need to figure out what kind of books he likes to read, and then you can pick some of the best sellers for him.
- Chocolate hampers – Every brother is a sweet tooth hence a chocolate hamper coming as his birthday gift will surely be appreciated by him. You can gift him a handmade chocolate hamper or a hamper filled with all his favourite chocolate bars. He will be beyond thrilled to receive such a sweet token of love on his birthday.
So, these were some ways in which you can choose to surprise your brother on his birthday. Each of these things is sure to bring a beautiful smile to his beautiful face.
Umar Nisar was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Umar Nisar has contributed to many online publications including PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Umar Nisar earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Umar Nisar follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.