LED Street Light
Following is the list of different things about LED street lights that are informative and useful.
For all entrepreneurs, retailers, and homeowners who have not yet committed to LED street light upgrades, follow 8 important things about LED street light.
- An incandescent lamp converts about 9-10% of energy into light, while street LED street lights convert almost 100% of the energy it consumes into light.
- LED street lights do not contain mercury – and at least 95% parts of LED street light is recyclable. As compared to the wasteful design of compact fluorescent lamps, which not only contain mercury but it also causes electricity waste because of their design – the fluorescent tube portion of a CFL ceases to function long before the ballast in the inside of the CFL or other electronic components are ready to die.
- On average LED street lights are not subject to severe damage due to external shocks. If you throw away an incandescent lamp, there will be a lot of broken glass to clean, and if it is a CFL, not only will it break, there are mercury decontamination procedures recommended by the Environmental Protection Agency that you will need to follow.
- When LED street light is used to display fresh, it has been shown to reproduce significantly fewer bacteria than its halogen or fluorescent counterparts.
- Most residential/commercial LED street lights manufacturers have an average lamp life of 50,000 hours, and newer models have up to 100,000 hours of life.
- Use an LED street light bulb at the entrance to the house and you will notice much fewer insects, if not a complete decrease in their population! Why? Because incandescent lamps and CFLs produce abundant amounts of ultraviolet and infrared radiation, which attracts insects.
- Due to the physics involved in LED street lights, they have Instant Ignition – unlike incandescent and CFL counterparts. It means that when you turn on an LED light, you get the maximum brightness of that light instantly. Incandescent lamps and CFLs have a significantly shorter lamp life at frequent on and off, and CFLs, in particular, may experience a shorter life of lamps if they are switched off and on again during 15 minutes after heating.
- The lighting industry as a whole is encouraging LED street lights to replace incandescent sources in a variety of applications, but the first time LED street lights actually moved incandescent lamps was in vehicle brake lights, turn signals, and traffic lights – in 1987.
Saad Mushtaq was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Saad Mushtaq has contributed to many online publications including the PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Saad Mushtaq earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Saad Mushtaq follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.Thanks
Kanye West Merch
Kanye West is a popular rapper, musician, and clothing designer. He has many fans, who adore his music and fashion. Recently, Kanye West Merch has started selling merchandise on his website. His fans have been eagerly buying it up. The merchandise includes T-shirts, hoodies, hats, and other items. Some of the designs feature popular lyrics from Kanye’s songs. Other items feature graphics or designs that are inspired by Kanye’s music or fashion sense. So far, the feedback from fans has been positive. They love the quality of the materials used and the designs of the items. They also appreciate that they can buy merchandise that is exclusive to Kanye West Merch website. If you’re a fan of Kanye West, be sure to check out his online store for some great merch.
Kanye West Hoodie
Kanye West is a hip-hop artist who has gained worldwide popularity. He is known for his unique style, and many of his fans love to imitate it. If you’re looking for a way to show your support for Kanye West and look good at the same time, consider buying a Kanye West hoodie. Hoodies are a great way to keep warm in the winter, and there are many different styles available. You can find hoodies that feature Kim Kardashian, North West, or any other of Kanye’s famous family members. You can also find hoodies with the lyrics from some of Kanye’s most popular songs. No matter what style you choose, you’ll be sure to look cool and stylish when wearing a Kanye West hoodie. Kanye West is one of the most popular and influential rappers in the world. His music is expressive and unique, and his fashion sense is always on point. If you’re a fan of Kanye West, you’ll love this hoodie! It’s made from high-quality materials and it looks great. It’s perfect for a cool autumn day or a winter evening.
Kanye West Shirt
In anticipation of his upcoming Saint Pablo tour, Kanye West has released a new line of merch. The line includes a shirt that is gaining a lot of attention. The shirt bears the phrase “I Feel Like Pablo”, which was popularized by Kanye on Twitter. Fans are already rushing to get their hands on the shirt, and many are saying that it will be a hot commodity during the tour. Whether you’re a fan of Kanye or not, this shirt is sure to turn some heads. Be sure to check out the rest of the line, which includes hats, jackets, and more! As a Kanye West fan, I was excited when I saw he was selling shirts on his website. I quickly went to the website to buy one. However, when I got there, I was disappointed to find that the shirt cost $90! That’s way too expensive for a T-shirt. I’m sure Kanye could do better than that.
Kanye West Sweatshirt
Kanye West’s influence in popular culture is undeniable. From his early days as a hip-hop artist to his recent foray into fashion design, Ye has always been one step ahead of the curve. His latest album, “The Life of Pablo,” was released in February 2016 and spawned hits like “Famous” and “Father Stretch My Hands Pt. 1.” If you’re looking for some new Kanye West gear to show your support for the rapper, check out our selection of sweatshirts. Made from 100% cotton, these hoodies are comfortable and keep you warm on those cold days or nights. They’re also machine-washable so they’re easy to take care of – perfect if you’re on the go! Whether you’re listening to Ye’s latest album or just hanging out with friends, these Kanye West sweatshirts will let everyone know that you’re a fan of the artist extraordinaire! Order yours today! (Sharing an exciting giveaway opportunity here as well if available)
Umar Nisar was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Umar Nisar has contributed to many online publications including PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Umar Nisar earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Umar Nisar follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.