14 ways that to transfer audio or video from YouTube
There are millions of videos on YouTube, but you can’t always watch them online, in streaming. Sometimes the connection is not good enough, and you don’t have time to wait for it to load. Or would you like to see them in certain situations where you will not have a connection: a long trip by plane, a stay of a few days in a lost mountain village … Or you just want to keep them as a souvenir, lest one author decide one day remove them
For all that, you have many resources: programs, browser extensions and web pages that allow you to download YouTube videos easily, and some of them also the audio track, if what you are interested in is what is heard, not That looks. So do not worry, if you want to download that video and watch it offline, you just have to use one of these tools and you can do it without problems. Before we move ahead, we would suggest you to check Media Medic in case you are searching for the best audio restoration services.
Software to download audio or videos from YouTube
There are numerous programs with which you can download videos from YouTube Video downloader. They are similar to each other, but they also stand out for their own qualities: some, for example, are optimized for high-quality video (4K) while others take priority to download videos from almost any page. Here are some of them.
- Youtube catcher. (Windows) One of the oldest programs of this type, aTube Catcher allows you to download videos from the most popular streaming sites (not just YouTube) to your computer. You can also invert them to other formats, including MP3 (in case you are only interested in audio). It includes options to customize the conversion and you can download complete playlists.
- YouTube Downloader HD.(Windows, Mac) This program solely download videos from YouTube.In return, it specializes in high quality (full HD) formats, so you can easily obtain the highest quality version of the video in question.
- Free YouTube to MP3 Converter. (Windows) If the only thing that interests you about the video is its audio track, this program is suitable. With it you’ll record that sound in MP3 format to your disk drive directly, maintaining the original quality, and then convert it to other formats if you want.
- VDownloader (Windows) Another classic in these programs, VDownloader offers numerous interesting functions: support for a wide variety of video websites, conversion to other formats, downloading 4K video, possibility to save
- only audio, integration with social networks and own computer program to find your favorite videos.
- Freemake Video Downloader. (Windows) One more alternative to download videos from YouTube, with the possibility of converting them to various formats (even for mobile, or save only the audio), support for a multitude of video websites and that allow you to download 4K videos and playlists.
Clipgrab. (Windows, Mac) One last interesting option is this program with which you can download videos from various streaming platforms, and also from many other sites where ClipGrab can automatically recognize the presence of videos. It also has support for HD content.
Download YouTube videos with extensions
Another way to download videos from YouTube without having to install anything extra on your computer is through browser extensions. You also have a few to choose from. Of course, all of Firefox, because Google does not allow Chrome extensions offered in the Chrome Web Store to download videos from YouTube.
- Video DownloadHelper .. An extension that can extract videos (and also images) from the web you are currently visiting, and download them to your hard drive. It supports the vast majority of video websites, and also several types of streaming. The whole process is very simple and can be done in a couple of clicks.
- Download YouTube Videos as MP4. This extension is integrated directly into the YouTube interface and adds a button beneath the player to transfer the video directly. This is saved on the hard disk in the MP4 format.
- Easy Youtube Video Downloader The creator of this extension ensures that it is the only one with support for Full HD 1080p (video) and 192 kbps (audio) quality. It is very easy to use and allows you to quickly obtain the material that interests you from YouTube, in various formats, and with maximum quality.
- 1-Click YouTube Video Download. “The easiest way to download videos from YouTube, period,” says his description. And the truth is that it is very simple. When you are on the page of a YouTube video you want to download, click on the extension button and it will show you all the available options. Choose the one you want to download, and voila.
Websites, the fastest to download from YouTube
The extensions make it easy for you, yes, but the fastest thing is to go to a web page. You may not have so many configuration options, but for those who seek immediacy above all, they are the best option.
- Youtube mp3. Probably the simplest website to download from YouTube. It only serves for audio, yes. Copy and paste the link of the video in question in the text field, and voila. Nothing else.
- Peggo Another very simple website to download audio from YouTube. It works just like the previous one: copy link, paste link, get MP3. Zero issues American state, and it also works with SoundCloud.
- ClipConverter If you would like to transfer the video, not simply the audio, this web site could be a smart various. You just have to copy the link to the video, and you also have several formats (both video and audio) to convert the video. Then you download it to the computer, and the matter is over.
- SaveFrom Finally, this other website also allows you to download YouTube videos with different quality options, and with a particularity: you can use it by directly visiting its URL, or you can use a very interesting trick. The next time you’re watching a video on YouTube and want to download it to your hard drive, insert “ss” in front of “youtube” in the URL (so that something like https: //www.ssyoutube.com / … ) and you will directly load the SaveFrom website with the URL of your video already copied in the text field.
Saad Mushtaq was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Saad Mushtaq has contributed to many online publications including the PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Saad Mushtaq earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Saad Mushtaq follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.Thanks
When Can You Sue For Getting Cancer?
Being diagnosed with cancer can be devastating and affect anyone at any age. Several factors, such as genetics and lifestyle, can cause it. However, cancer can also be caused by the negligence of others. In such an instance, you can sue the people responsible for causing your cancer and claim compensation for the diagnosis and any associated damages.
Determining when and who to sue for getting cancer can be a complex process. So, it’s a wise idea to hire a lawyer to get you through the process and get the compensation you deserve. The attorney can advise you on when, how, and whom to sue for getting cancer.
With that said, here’s when you can sue for getting cancer:
- Product Liability
You can sue for getting cancer from a defective product. For example, in one hair product cancer lawsuit, a claim was made that a hair straightening product was causing uterine cancer in women. The defects in the hair product increase the risk of developing uterine cancer for whoever uses it. If you think you’re in a similar situation, you can sue the manufacturers if a certain product increases your risk of developing cancer.
However, proving your case and claiming compensation can be challenging. In such a case, you must prove the defective product caused your cancer to sue the manufacturer or retailer. You’ll have to request tests on the products to prove the defect and the relationship to cancer development. The product defect has to have caused your cancer diagnosis directly. One example is when the product has excessive amounts of lead. You’ll need to hire experts or resort to government authorities to investigate the product to prove this. This way, you have a piece of solid evidence to sue the product manufacturer.
- Medical Negligence
Medical negligence is one of the most common reasons to sue for getting cancer. You could sue for medical malpractice if the doctors, healthcare facility, hospital, or other medical professionals failed to offer the standard of care causing your cancer diagnosis. For example, if the doctor failed to order necessary tests or misdiagnosed your case resulting in cancer progression, you can sue for medical negligence.
To successfully sue for medical negligence, you must prove that the medical practitioner’s actions directly caused your cancer diagnosis. You must also show that you suffered damage because of the negligent actions of the medical practitioner. By doing so, you can claim compensation for treatment of progressing cancer, lost wages if you cannot work, and pain and suffering.
- Environmental Factors
Exposure to environmental pollutants and toxins is a common risk factor for cancer. Prolonged exposure to asbestos at the workplace, radiation, and other chemicals can increase cancer risk. If you can prove your cancer was caused by exposure to a certain environmental toxin like asbestos, consider suing the company or entity responsible for the pollutants.
Suppose a company’s activities produce excessive radiation that affects the population in a specific area and results in cancer. In that case, you can sue that company for exposing you to toxins that caused the development of your cancer.
Like the previous points, you must prove your cancer was directly caused by a specific substance you were exposed to. You’ll also have to show that the exposure was from the negligence of the company or entity you’re suing. Another aspect you must consider is the entity’s knowledge of the potential risks of exposing people to the toxin or substance. Since you’ll also claim that the company or entity was negligent, expose their bad practices that contributed to the development of your cancer.
Additionally, working in a hazardous environment may expose you to substances or toxins that can increase your cancer risk. For instance, if you’re a construction worker with constant exposure to asbestos, you’ll be at risk of developing cancer. Working as a firefighter can also expose you to asbestos and other carcinogenic substances that cause cancer.
You can sue your employer for getting cancer while working in a hazardous environment. To be successful, you must prove the cancer was caused directly by exposure to a specific chemical or substance at the workplace or in the line of duty. For example, getting cancer from asbestos exposure at a construction site.
In such a suit, you’ll claim compensation for the medical expenses covering the diagnosis and treatment, lost wages, damages for the pain and suffering caused to you and your family, and other associated costs.
Conclusion Getting a cancer diagnosis because of someone else’s negligence can be traumatizing and devastating. However, you can get a little relief through compensation for the medical expenses and other related damages, such as pain and suffering. The process of suing for getting cancer can be complicated, and it’d be best to hire an experienced lawyer to handle the litigation process. An attorney can also advise on the available legal options available and the compensation to seek.
Khalil ur Rehman is a proud born and raised in Abbottabad. Khalil has worked as a journalist for nearly a decade having contributed to several large publications including the Yahoo News and The Verge. As a journalist for The Hear Up, Khalil covers climate and science news. [email protected]