There are millions of videos on YouTube, but you can’t always watch them online, in streaming. Sometimes the connection is not good enough, and you don’t have time to wait for it to load. Or would you like to see them in certain situations where you will not have a connection: a long trip by plane, a stay of a few days in a lost mountain village … Or you just want to keep them as a souvenir, lest one author decide one day remove them
For all that, you have many resources: programs, browser extensions and web pages that allow you to download YouTube videos easily, and some of them also the audio track, if what you are interested in is what is heard, not That looks. So do not worry, if you want to download that video and watch it offline, you just have to use one of these tools and you can do it without problems. Before we move ahead, we would suggest you to check Media Medic in case you are searching for the best audio restoration services.
Software to download audio or videos from YouTube
There are numerous programs with which you can download videos from YouTube Video downloader. They are similar to each other, but they also stand out for their own qualities: some, for example, are optimized for high-quality video (4K) while others take priority to download videos from almost any page. Here are some of them.
- Youtube catcher. (Windows) One of the oldest programs of this type, aTube Catcher allows you to download videos from the most popular streaming sites (not just YouTube) to your computer. You can also invert them to other formats, including MP3 (in case you are only interested in audio). It includes options to customize the conversion and you can download complete playlists.
- YouTube Downloader HD.(Windows, Mac) This program solely download videos from YouTube.In return, it specializes in high quality (full HD) formats, so you can easily obtain the highest quality version of the video in question.
- Free YouTube to MP3 Converter. (Windows) If the only thing that interests you about the video is its audio track, this program is suitable. With it you’ll record that sound in MP3 format to your disk drive directly, maintaining the original quality, and then convert it to other formats if you want.
- VDownloader (Windows) Another classic in these programs, VDownloader offers numerous interesting functions: support for a wide variety of video websites, conversion to other formats, downloading 4K video, possibility to save
- only audio, integration with social networks and own computer program to find your favorite videos.
- Freemake Video Downloader. (Windows) One more alternative to download videos from YouTube, with the possibility of converting them to various formats (even for mobile, or save only the audio), support for a multitude of video websites and that allow you to download 4K videos and playlists.
Clipgrab. (Windows, Mac) One last interesting option is this program with which you can download videos from various streaming platforms, and also from many other sites where ClipGrab can automatically recognize the presence of videos. It also has support for HD content.
Download YouTube videos with extensions
Another way to download videos from YouTube without having to install anything extra on your computer is through browser extensions. You also have a few to choose from. Of course, all of Firefox, because Google does not allow Chrome extensions offered in the Chrome Web Store to download videos from YouTube.
- Video DownloadHelper .. An extension that can extract videos (and also images) from the web you are currently visiting, and download them to your hard drive. It supports the vast majority of video websites, and also several types of streaming. The whole process is very simple and can be done in a couple of clicks.
- Download YouTube Videos as MP4. This extension is integrated directly into the YouTube interface and adds a button beneath the player to transfer the video directly. This is saved on the hard disk in the MP4 format.
- Easy Youtube Video Downloader The creator of this extension ensures that it is the only one with support for Full HD 1080p (video) and 192 kbps (audio) quality. It is very easy to use and allows you to quickly obtain the material that interests you from YouTube, in various formats, and with maximum quality.
- 1-Click YouTube Video Download. “The easiest way to download videos from YouTube, period,” says his description. And the truth is that it is very simple. When you are on the page of a YouTube video you want to download, click on the extension button and it will show you all the available options. Choose the one you want to download, and voila.
Websites, the fastest to download from YouTube
The extensions make it easy for you, yes, but the fastest thing is to go to a web page. You may not have so many configuration options, but for those who seek immediacy above all, they are the best option.
- Youtube mp3. Probably the simplest website to download from YouTube. It only serves for audio, yes. Copy and paste the link of the video in question in the text field, and voila. Nothing else.
- Peggo Another very simple website to download audio from YouTube. It works just like the previous one: copy link, paste link, get MP3. Zero issues American state, and it also works with SoundCloud.
- ClipConverter If you would like to transfer the video, not simply the audio, this web site could be a smart various. You just have to copy the link to the video, and you also have several formats (both video and audio) to convert the video. Then you download it to the computer, and the matter is over.
- SaveFrom Finally, this other website also allows you to download YouTube videos with different quality options, and with a particularity: you can use it by directly visiting its URL, or you can use a very interesting trick. The next time you’re watching a video on YouTube and want to download it to your hard drive, insert “ss” in front of “youtube” in the URL (so that something like https: //www.ssyoutube.com / … ) and you will directly load the SaveFrom website with the URL of your video already copied in the text field.
Saad Mushtaq was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Saad Mushtaq has contributed to many online publications including the PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Saad Mushtaq earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Saad Mushtaq follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.Thanks
Advice On Extending The Life Of Your Memory Foam Bed
The ultra-absorbent polyurethane foam used to produce memory foam mattresses sometimes referred to as “synthetic viscoelastic foam,” provides pliable support that makes lying on one feel like lying on a cloud. Given that NASA developed memory foam for space shuttles, that is logical. Customers have gushed about the wonderful comfort these beds offer since memory foam entered the mattress market.
Maintaining the quality of the best memory foam mattresses you have purchased became essential over time. At the end of this post, you will grasp the tips on how to maintain the comfort and durability of your memory foam mattress. read in advance;
1. Ensure Your Mattress Is Safe
Innovative mattress protectors. A mattress protector should fit snugly, like a fitted sheet, to prevent spills and stains. Encasement protectors, which cover all six sides and have a zipper, are also available (including the bottom). Sleepers with allergies or bedbugs can utilize the best mattress encasement protectors. Whether you eat in bed or not, a mattress cover is vital to protect your mattress from bodily fluids, skin flakes, spilled food, and drinks.
2. Lay A Firm Foundation
Having a base isn’t required for a memory foam mattress to operate well, but it will raise your bed to the right height. If you use memory foam mattresses, your base must be solid, level, and gap-free. Slats on a slatted base should be no more than 2.75 inches apart to prevent uneven mattress wear. If the slats are too far apart, you’ll need to buy extra or use a plywood board.
3. Prevent Pets And Children From Jumping
This counsel is direct. Pets who roam freely and lie on the bed stimulate the spread of germs, insects, and bacteria where you sleep. The perfect situation is when you meet a nice and cuddly bedmate. The worst-case situation is parasite eggs nearby about to hatch. It’s encouraged to ban youngsters under 8 from jumping on beds. Bouncing on the bed is not only hazardous, but it also damages the mattress. The memory foam is overworked by the quick up-and-down movements, which don’t prolong its life.
4. Rotate Your Mattress Regularly
It’s common if you’ve heard of this advice, but have you ever put it to use? Rotate your memory foam mattress 180 degrees every season, starting right away. This method is based on the idea that sleeping in the same spot on the mattress every night could be uncomfortable and lead to a concentration of wear and tear in that area. It should be noted that certain high-end made in the USA mattress producers make mattresses that don’t need to be turned.
5. Make Your Mattress Clean
Your memory foam mattress may be protected against sweat, dust mites, and other allergies by vacuuming it at least twice a year. Start by sprinkling baking soda on your stripped mattress since the longer it remains there, the better. A few drops of essential oil are an optional addition. At some point, take out the vacuum and completely remove the baking soda using the upholstery attachment. The tufts, seams, and areas between the mattress and foundation are known to be dust mite havens.
6. Do Not Make Your Bed
You did indeed read that correctly. While it might appear illegal to put off making your bed, it is not recommended. Delaying making the bed gives your memory foam mattress and linens time to breathe, giving any moisture that may have accumulated throughout the night a chance to evaporate.
Umar Nisar was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Umar Nisar has contributed to many online publications including PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Umar Nisar earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Umar Nisar follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.