Basically, DU JAT is conducted by NTA for admission to BBA/BBM/BMS programs offered by various DU colleges. To obtain good marks in the DU JAT exam, the candidate should start their preparation with the best study material and books available for it. However, this should be followed by the rigorous practice of DU JAT mock tests. DU JAT 2022is just around the corner. There are so many books available in the market for preparation for any competitive exam. But, it is very important to select the right set of books or study materials. BYJU’s Exam Prep experts has compiled all the details regarding the books a candidate must follow for preparation for the DU JAT 2022 exam. The syllabus of the DU JAT test comprises four sections: General English, Quantitative Ability, Verbal & Logical Reasoning, and General Knowledge. Before you start your preparations, it is very important to choose informative and precise study materials for preparation. Experts recommend books by R.S. Aggarwal, Arun Sharma & Wren & Martin that provide the topic-wise description as well as the solutions of PYQs. Let’s look at the detailed section-wise books and study materials for DU JAT preparation.
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning- By R.S. Aggarwal
- High School English Grammar and Composition Book- By Wren & Martin
- Word Power Made Easy- By Norman Lewis
- How to Prepare for Data Interpretation- By Arun Sharma
- Data Interpretation for the CAT- By Nishit K. Sinha
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations- By R.S. Aggarwal
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations- By Abhijit Guha
- Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation – By Nishit K. Sinha
- Verbal Reasoning Book – By R S Agarwal
- A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning – By R.S. Aggarwal
- Manorama Year Book 2021
- GK Question Bank
- Newspapers like – The Hindu, Hindu Business Line, Financial Express, Wall Street Journal, Competition Success Review, Times of India, Economic Times, etc.
- Quantitative Ability: Numbers, Profit and loss, ratio and proportion, fractions and decimals, graphs, and pie chart
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability: Verbal analogy, Time sequence, Word sequence, Terms and prepositions, Number series, Direction and distance, Verbal reasoning, and Missing characters
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms & Antonyms
- General Awareness: Geography, History, Economics, Politics, Current Affairs, Science, Computers, etc
- First, start organizing your study materials and look at the current affairs. It is very much important for any kind of competitive examination.
- Next, plan your day. If you dreamt of leading a successful life, then you should manage your time and set a powerful routine so that you can get most of the time for practice.
- Practice. As we know that practice makes every man perfect, so, the more you practice, you will be closer to success.
- Mock test. A mock test is very much important for any preparation. It helps to know where your position is right now. So, according to the level, you should practice and give the BYJU’s Exam Prep mock test.
- It will help an aspirant understand the DU JAT exam pattern and marking scheme of the examination.
- Solving DU JAT previous years’ question papers helps an aspirant evaluate their DU JAT preparation. Based on performance, candidates can identify their strengths and weaknesses.
- Aspirants will come across a variety of questions in DU JAT sample papers which will prepare them better for the exam.
- It will also help aspirants improve speed, accuracy, and time management skill.
Stay Connect with education blogs & Submit a guest post education
Umar Nisar was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Umar Nisar has contributed to many online publications including PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Umar Nisar earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Umar Nisar follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.
How to Prepare for a Long-Distance Move
More than 27,059,000 people move each year, whether traveling across the state or the country. Regardless of when you’re preparing for a long-distance move, there are several things you’ve got to be aware of ahead of time.
We’ve created a checklist that you can use full of packing tips and other things you need to know, like the importance of hiring movers to aid in the big move. The more prepared you are, the easier and more stress-free the move will be.
Get ready to settle into your new home after you check out these need-to-know packing tips below.
When moving to NY from California, you need to plan ahead. You need to do this to get everything in order, such as shutting off the utilities and turning it on at the new location before you’re scheduled to arrive.
The last thing you want to do is risk arriving at your new place and not having running water or working electricity when you get there. Another reason you want to plan ahead is that if you’ve decided to hire movers, you’ll need to coordinate the day they plan to pick up your items and deliver them to the new house.
Again you don’t want to arrive at your home and the movers not arrive with your items on the day you expect them to. Not only does this leave you without your necessities, but it could also mean you pay additional delivery fees that you’d not planned for.
If it helps, you could make a list of everything you need to do before you are set to move. We recommend making this list ahead of time so that you don’t feel rushed at the last minute to get everything completed.
Moving lots of items a long distance can be tricky, especially if you’re not used to driving a moving truck. Before you’re set to move, make a list of the best movers in your area.
You can do this by creating a list of mover names and estimates from your area. Ensure you have them clarify what you’re paying for because most rental companies provide a specific number of miles locally and out of state that could increase your overall rental price.
You’ll also want to inquire about the insurance needed to schedule movers to come and help transport your items. Ensure you get the estimates for each type of vehicle they offer.
When the move is complete, the larger the vehicle and the more movers you need, the higher the rental price. Once you’ve decided which moving company you’re going to work with, take the next steps to set your reservation.
If you’re making the appointment over the phone, ask the company to send you a confirmation email once the phone call has concluded. This will ensure you have tangible evidence of your appointment reservation just in case something comes up the day of the move where you need to contact the moving company.
When you move a long distance, it’s in your best interest to only pack the items you need and discard items you no longer use. The best way to do this is to take some time to declutter your home before you begin packing.
Make a pile of the items you need to get rid of, whether that means donating or discarding them accordingly. While it might prove to be a time-consuming process, in the long run, it will pay off when you don’t have to do these things while unpacking in your new home.
This is especially true if you’re downsizing and don’t have enough room to store all the items that you have currently in your home or apartment. Another reason to declutter your home is so that you can effectively determine how much packing material you need to pack, such as boxes and packing tape.
Check your local area for packing items because there are several places online where people want to get rid of their extra boxes for free. This can help you to save on packing expenses.
When you move into your new place, the last thing you want to happen is for essential items to be mailed to your previous email. This means you need to take the steps necessary to forward your mail to your new address, which can be done online via the united states postal service website.
When forwarding your mail, ensure you list the names of everyone moving and the address of the new home. Then you will need to specify a date when you want the mail to begin being sent to the new location.
Along with forwarding your mail, you need to remember to change the address on other government documentation, such as:
- Car registration
- Drivers license
- Voter registration
When you don’t place your new address on these documentation forms, completing other things you need to complete after you’ve moved can become challenging.
When you’re moving a long distance, the last thing you want to do is travel back to your previous residence to take care of things that should’ve been completed before the move.
When preparing for a long-distance move, you need to know several things, such as ensuring you forward your mail ahead of time. You should also remember to schedule movers and request estimates to help move your belongings from one place to another.
If you want to know more about this topic, continue to scroll through the posts in this section.
Khalil ur Rehman is a proud born and raised in Abbottabad. Khalil has worked as a journalist for nearly a decade having contributed to several large publications including the Yahoo News and The Verge. As a journalist for The Hear Up, Khalil covers climate and science news. [email protected]