Discover the most beautiful excursions suitable for families and children in the morning and afternoon, and what are the best tourist places in Hurghada at night, to get a unique and wonderful trip.
- Horse Riding or Swim with Dolphins in Pool.
- Hurghada to Pyramids Tours by Bus or Minivan.
- Hurghada to Luxor Tours by Bus or Minivan.
- Orange bay Island Snorkeling Trip
- Paradise Island Snorkeling Trip
- Dolphin House Snorkeling day Tour
- Speedboat Rental to Dolphin House
- Boat Charters or Scuba Diving Boat Trip for beginners
- Sindbad Submarine or Semi-Submarine Boat Trip afternoon.
- Sunset Quad Biking Tour or Super Jeep Safari Trip Desert Safari with ATV Quad Bike, Spider Car and 4×4 Car to Bedouin village with Camel Ride then BBQ Dinner + Traditional show.
Are you looking forward to visiting all the Egyptian Temples and Egyptian Tombs in the city of Luxor, in addition Hot Air Balloon Tour in Luxor to see the temples of the western mainland from the top at Sunrise, and discover the secrets of the Egyptian Pharaohs kings and Ancient Egypt History?
We provide you with a program full of Suspense and Excitement, as the First Day begins with a visit to the Karnak Temple Complex, then lunch, then a visit to Luxor Temple, and you are free Time to visit the Mummification Museum, then ride the Felucca on the Nile River to enjoy a magical time at Sunset, then go to the hotel to rest and sleep, and in case you want to visit the Sound and Light Shows in Karnak Temple Evening to be coordinated with the guide.
Speed Boat Rentals
Rental & Hire Private Speedboats to Diving, Snorkeling and Swimming with Dolphins or goto Orange bay Island Paradise Giftun Islands
Booking Cheap Prices Fast Speed Boat Jet 4-8hr with Private Transfer from your Hotel.
Best Things to Do for Romantic and Couples Honeymoon
Luxury Speedboat Rentals for Private Snorkeling Trips and Dolphin Swim in Hurghada.
Are you looking for a Luxurious and Private way to explore the stunning islands and dive sites around Hurghada? Look no further! We offer VIP Speed Boats “2-6 Seats” with premium leather seats that offer unmatched comfort on your Private Snorkeling Excursions. Whether you want to visit the beautiful Giftun Islands, Orange Bay Island, Paradise Island or all three, we have you covered.
If swimming with wild dolphins is on your bucket list, we can make it happen. Our fast, beautiful and luxurious Speed Jet is the perfect vehicle to explore new areas teeming with breathtaking marine life in Hurghada.
We provide private transfers from your hotel as well as all snorkeling and diving equipment and a professional diver if you require one. So why wait? Book your private snorkeling or Dolphin Swim Trip today!
• High-quality Speedboat
• Security and Safety
• Expert Boat Captain
• Privacy and Luxury SpeedBoat
The cost increase is determined by factors such as the number of people, the type of program, the number of islands for the tour, the tools used, and the quality of the meals provided.
All financial matters and travel expenses are to be settled with Eng. Tamer, the owner, at least 24 hours in advance.
• 4hr Dolphin Spotting & Swimming with Dolphins + 2 Snorkeling Spots.
• 4hr Orange Bay Island + 2 Snorkeling Spots.
• 4hr Sunset Tour in Hurghada Sea + One Snorkeling Spots.
• 8hr Orange Bay Island + Paradise Island+ 2 Snorkeling Spots.
• 8hr Orange Bay Island + Paradise Island+ Swimming with Dolphins + one Snorkeling Spots.
• Speed boat.
• Private Transfer.
• Snorkeling Equipment.
• Water, soft drinks.
• Spots Snorkeling House Reef.
• Dolphin House & Swimming with Dolphins.
• Orange bay Island or Paradise Island or together.
Dolphin House Tour from Hurghada
Notes for Transparency:
• 100% you can See Dolphins in all Years.
• 80% you can Swimming with Dolphins, depending on the weather and the height of the waves, to protect you from the dangers of high waves.
• January and February, the number of dolphins is less than 4, and they are far apart. You will only see them and take pictures of them, but swimming with dolphins is very difficult.
Samadai Reef Dolphin House considered a protected area under strict control to protect dolphins and not be exposed to them while swimming. In the event of a violation of the laws of the Society for the Protection and Conservation of the Environment in Hurghada, Red Sea “HEPCA”, a fine of 10,000 Egyptian pounds will be paid.
What kind of Dolphins in egypt?
1. Pantropical spotted dolphin
2. Bottlenose Dolphin
3. Spinner Dolphins
4. Humpback Dolphin
5. Long-Beaked Common Dolphin
6. Risso’s dolphin
7. Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphin
Harper Harrison is a reporter for The Hear UP. Harper got an internship at the NPR and worked as a reporter and producer. harper has also worked as a reporter for the Medium. Harper covers health and science for The Hear UP.