Gold Loan is a secured loan type where individuals can get financial assistance by pledging their gold as collateral. It will allow people to make use of their gold kept inside the locker and get funds for helping them during their financial crisis.
The funds which you receive can be used for any purposes like purchasing your dream home, paying off your current debts, or for your working capital investment. As per RBI guidelines, the loan amount which you will be sanctioned will depend on certain aspects.
Features of Gold Loan:
There are certain features which you should know before you opt for a gold loan like:
● Specific gold loan schemes are sanctioned only for some regions of the nation.
● When you fail to repay your loan, your gold ornaments will be auctioned.
● You can avail of a gold loan against physical gold ornaments including, gold coins. Both banks and NBFCs won’t give you a credit against gold ETF and gold bonds.
● Repayment of the gold loan can be made in any branch of the financial institutions, irrespective of where you get your loan.
● When you pledge gold ornaments with metals, stones, and gems, then only the gold value will be calculated for the loan amount.
List of Top Banks/NBFCs Offering Gold Loan In India:
1. Shriram City Union Finance Gold Loan: Shriram City Union Finance offers gold loan schemes for borrowers. The tenure and the gold loan amount depends on the plan the individuals prefer to choose. The gold which you pledge as collateral will be safe and secured until you repay the loan. Some prominent features of Shriram City Gold Loan are:
○ The Gold Loan interest rate starts at as least as 6% till 20%, depending on the gold you pledge and the loan amount you choose.
○ There is a very minimal processing fee and prepayment fee.
○ The gold loan tenure is flexible.
○ You can get a customized repayment schedule for your gold loan.
2. Muthoot Gold Loan: Muthoot Finance offers many gold loan schemes. You can choose the tenure and amount of loan you want, depending on your financial situation. Your gold items will be safe. Here are certain features of Muthoot gold loan:
○ Allows partial repayment.
○ You can avail of a minimum of Rs.1,500 with no maximum limit on gold loan.
○ Prepayment can be done without any penalty.
3. HDFC Gold Loan: HFDC bank offers a gold loan with the scheme “Sampoorna Bharaosa Gold Loan” for their borrowers. This special scheme offers and interest rates for existing account holders of the bank. HDFC bank offers a gold loan with features as below:
○ HDFC gold loan charges 1.5% plus GST as a processing fee.
○ Women customers have special and lower interest rates.
○ When you foreclose your account within three months, then you should pay foreclosure charges of 2% plus additional GST.
4. ICICI Gold Loan: If your age is between 18 to 70 years, you can opt for an ICICI bank gold loan and only when your gold purity is above 18 karats. The loan is easy to approve and gets disbursed instantly. Gold loan features for ICICI are:
○ Customers should pay 1% of the loan amount as the processing fee.
○ You should also pay 6% per year when you pay dues after the particular due date.
5. Canara Bank Gold Loan: Canara bank provides gold loan under a scheme named “Swarna Loan” with which when you pledge your gold ornaments and have an account in the bank you will be submitted with the loan. The main features of this gold loan are:
○ The interest rate varies depending on the loan amount you choose. When you get a loan up to Rs.5 lakh, then your interest rate will be 9.85% whereas when it’s above that, it will be 9.95%.
○ Appraising charges for the jewel, a document regarding the gold valuation given by a jeweler should all be provided to the provider.
○ The minimum and maximum amount of the loan which you can avail will range from Rs.1,000 to no maximum.
6. Axis Bank Gold Loan: When you are between the age of 18 to 75 years, and you have any gold jewelry which is above 18 karats, then you can avail of a loan. The axis bank gold loan offers features like:
○ The minimum loan amount you can get is Rs.25,001.
○ This loan type comes with flexible repayment options like monthly EMIs, paying loan amounts, and interest together at the loan end.
○ No part payment charges during the loan tenure.
○ You will have to pay 1% of the loan amount as a processing fee.
7. Manappuram Gold Loan: Manappuram Finances provides you higher loan to value ratio for those who want to avail maximum loan amount against their pledged gold. The main features are:
○ There is no bank account need for a transaction less than Rs.1 lakh.
○ No prepayment penalty when you repay your loan before the tenure end.
○ Don’t have any minimum or maximum lock-in period.
8. Federal Bank Gold Loan: An individual can get a gold loan from the federal bank for personal, business, or agri purposes when you give them a gold purity of 22 karats.
○ You can get a loan amount as less as Rs.1000 to a maximum of Rs.150 lakhs.
○ You can get a loan amount which is 82% of the market price of the gold for Agri purposes and 75% for other purposes.
9. Bank Of Baroda Gold Loan: Bank of Baroda provides gold loan for both priority and non-priority sectors when you are pledging gold of purity 18 karats
○ There are no prepayment / preclosure charges for your gold loan.
○ No processing fee for a gold loan up to Rs.3 lakh when taken for agriculture purposes.
10. SBI Gold Loan: SBI offers a gold loan when you have a steady income. It has loans specifically for SBI housing loans and when you are into agriculture.
○ The minimum loan amount you can get is Rs.20,000 to up to Rs.20 lakhs.
○ You will pay up to 0.50% of the loan amount as processing fees for the loan.
7 eCommerce Operations Strategies to Ace the Omni channel Experience
The eCommerce business is trending worldwide. Wonder why else the world’s richest person would be from the e-commerce industry? Most people prefer shopping online from websites like Amazon, eBay, Ali Express, and so. People who were traditionally confined to shopping from the regular market are switching to the online shopping mode.
According to Brainvire, a leading eCommerce development company the reasons for the preference for eCommerce are obvious. Firstly, customers get better deals by shopping online than from the local market. Secondly, they can browse all the products from the category before finalizing the purchase. Also, shopping online has a range of benefits that someone does not get from the local market. One of them is doorstep delivery; this was the biggest reason why most people switched to the online shopping mode during the COVID-19 lockdown period.
For this reason, most businesses also sought the importance of going digital and increasing their digital presence. This way, they offered sales online as well as from their store outlets. Moreover, the digital presence also helps these firms in marketing themselves online.
Thus, the omni channel eCommerce business model is the most beneficial, which has been accepted in 2020.
7 eCommerce Operations Strategies:
Here are seven eCommerce operation strategies that will help you get the most out of your omnichannel business model.
- Aim big yet go local
Most brands aim to go global and set a strong foothold in the international market. Hence, some of them also go for different websites for the country and global levels. However, some firms, in their pursuit of making their brands a global leader, often tend to forget the country’s local needs and needs.
Things like a local website with the local language can be the best way to meet the local as well as global pursuits of your business.
- Make your brand unique
Not all businesses are lucky to have a monopoly in the market, and most companies have to go through tough competitions. A firm needs to have a good brand voice.
You can make a brand voice by checking and improving the current content on your website, social media pages, blogs, and so on.
Another essential factor to consider is to change along with the time. As you have upgraded yourself from a physical store to an omnichannel, it is important to upgrade with the passing time.
- Optimize your website for mobile
The online business is mostly dominated by smartphones. Most people who shop online do so using their smartphones. Therefore, smartphone eCommerce outweighs that of laptops and desktops. Customers get discouraged due to the slow loading time of a website.
Making the website as responsive and mobile-optimized as possible will be the key to a better e-commerce experience for your customers.
- Use digital marketing options well
Customers won’t stumble across your website unless you are a well-known brand. There are ways to increase the traffic to your website, either organically or inorganically. SEO, i.e., intensive use of blogs and paid search engine results, are the two main options for you.
You can also put videos and intriguing articles on your social media sites. Using digital marketing options will help you increase brand value and revenue.
- Make use of user-generated content
Apart from making use of the digital marketing options, optimizing other modes like user-generated content, i.e., feeds by the users with elaborate stories of satisfaction with a brand and its products, can help you get better customer engagement.
Many brands have used platforms like Instagram to the fullest of their benefits with the help of user-generated content.
- Using discounts and coupons well
Customers are always in the pursuit of better deals. Using discounts, coupons, and promotional offers are the best way either to attract them or to keep them attracted to the brand. Therefore, using promotional offers helps increase revenue or retains customers.
You can have good promotional offers for new customers and separate discount offers for loyal customers and increase brand value and revenue.
- State clear buying guides
Buying guides for the season help customers in two ways; firstly, they help the customers know what the things they need to purchase and make the purchase convenient for them are.
It is worth noting that the buying guide does not promote sales but is insightful for the reader to purchase their required product in the right quantity. It also enlists the differences between two or more products from the same category. Therefore, it helps a customer make a sound buying decision.
Due to the multifaceted nature of omni channel, you have adopted a future-proof business model. You can get better sales both online as well as in the traditional method. With the help of these omni channel strategies, you can give your business the right push it needs.
Khalil ur Rehman is a proud born and raised in Abbottabad. Khalil has worked as a journalist for nearly a decade having contributed to several large publications including the Yahoo News and The Verge. As a journalist for The Hear Up, Khalil covers climate and science news. [email protected]
Find Your Best Loan Installment Plan
Best Loan Installment Plan
An ‘installment loan’ applies to the vast majority of both personal and commercial loans extended to borrowers as a large general phrase. Installment loans include any debt that is repaid with deposits or installments that are periodically scheduled. The redemption of a part of the principal sum lent and thus the charge of interest on the loan shall be included with any payment on the installment debt.
Mortgage loans and car loans are forms of installment loans. Many installment loans are fixed-rate loans, aside from mortgage loans, which are variable-rate loans. They are paid an interest rate that is constant from the period of borrowing for the lifetime of the loan.
Types of Installment loans:
Installment loans are known to be two of the more popular forms of loans that people take out. Both types of installment loans are car loans, rentals, personal loans, and student loans.
If auto loans are for purchasing vehicles, mortgages are for owning a home. Many mortgages generally have a maturity period of 15 to 30 years, as well as a fixed interest rate and defined regular payments that don’t really alter.
Loans for Personal Installment:
Consumers looking to consolidate revolving debt or pay off current credit card debt typically utilize personal installment loans. It is also necessary to take out these loans to support marriages, holidays, or other luxury expenditures. Personal loans should be used as a building stone for long-term financial purposes, such as building credit, in comparison to payday loans, which are used mainly for financial crises.
Loans for Auto:
Auto loans are a type of installment loan that is supposed to be utilized while preparing to buy a vehicle. This kind of loan is usually repaid within a range of 12 to 96 months. Take notice, though, that not all lenders have monthly installments of the same length.
Benefits of Installment loans:
There are many explanations why several individuals, including repayment length, higher credit cap, and successful use as some of its advantages, favor installment loans over any other form of a loan. In particular, here’s a roundup of the reasons why you may be the best with an installment loan.
Support your credit score build-up:
You would also be allowed to repay if you have a poor credit score. In reality, it would allow you to build up your credit score by borrowing money and keeping to your repayment plan. This would boost your odds in the future of having decent interest rates.
Fewer interest rate:
Installment loans often provide the security of ensuring that by a defined date the mortgage will be paid off. Your mortgage can be paid off in full once you have finished paying the number of payments needed by the lender. You will get out of debt quicker and would definitely pay less interest if you get a loan for the shortest payment period you can realistically handle.
Financial Burden Reduction:
Being willing to take out a personal loan would financially take the pressure off you. Since money problems will trigger great tension, there’s one less thing you’ll have to think about. Your loan may not be anything to think about as long as you are borrowing within your budget.
The borrowing limit is high:
Since installment loans have a more extended maturity period, you will be granted a higher credit cap by banks and other lenders. When you need a huge sum of capital, particularly during crises, this is extremely beneficial. Plus, the risk of qualifying for several loans in the future is eliminated by a greater credit cap.
Be sure you accept the terms and conditions of the loan that you commit to if you are seeking an installment loan. If you appreciate what is being sold, with your unique case, you should carefully shop around for the right installment loan.
Saad Mushtaq was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Saad Mushtaq has contributed to many online publications including the PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Saad Mushtaq earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Saad Mushtaq follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.Thanks
Internship.co.in is all set to compete with Internshala in India
There are several internships finding websites in India. They all provide internships from various industries to lakhs and crores of students!
How Internship.co.in will help the students find internships easily:
Internship.co.in is going to be launched to compete with Internshala. The platform will be listing internships from thousands of categories so that the student from every field, background, interests can find and work on your dream internships. We all know the importance of internships in one’s life!
Internship.co.in’s main goal is to provide the students with quality internship opportunities. The platform will also be having a startup internship for the students. Startups from all over India can post internships and even get premium benefits like download resume options so that hiring can become easier.
Here are some premium benefits the students can avail themselves with Internship.co.in:
- Internship in each field from a large number of checked, prominent companies.
- Apply to any internship within a couple of moments with a speedy apply alternative.
- Payment channel according to your inclination. Just set the stipend and get internships with your ideal allowance.
- Grounds envoy and get an opportunity to win vouchers. So allude and acquire exciting treats.
- Company profiles with full subtleties, so you don’t have an unclear, however clear, though.
How are internships necessary for your professional career?
Financial considerations when looking for an internship can make a huge difference in the decision-making process. In some cases, students will take a part-time or full-time job to supplement the time they spend in their internship. Whether an internship is paid or not, many factors need to be considered in determining whether an internship is important. It is important to determine whether the internship will ultimately be in the student’s best interest to help meet the requirements required when applying for a full-time job.
Some colleges offer student scholarships. Ask your college if they offer a funded study program that can help meet your college curriculum’s needs while providing the experience that employers need when recruiting college graduates for entry-level jobs.
Many foundations and organizations donate money to college students to try to write to most of them to see if they are donating money to college students who want to pursue studies in their field. Students may choose to do a summer internship a few days a week while working part-time. Those who need to increase the amount of money they make during the summer may look forward to doing an internship during the academic year when they are less likely to expect to make money to help pay for their college expenses.
Saira Munsif Masters in chemistry and education from hazara University. I’m a professional articles and blogs writer, have written dozens of content on different topics and worked with professionals all over the glob. Feel free to contact me for any assistance. [email protected]
The top myths about auto insurance
The impact on painkillers on your gut
WHAT IS SNOWFLAKE SECURITY: This Is What Professionals Do
Free download mp3 mp3juices fast Mp3 and Mp4
Best websites to download free mp3 music
- TECH1 year ago
Free download mp3 mp3juices fast Mp3 and Mp4
- NEWS1 year ago
- OTHER1 year ago
Best websites to download free mp3 music
- NEWS12 months ago
Celebrity that you never heard of..???
- ENTERTAINMENT1 year ago
How to Download Music, MP3 Addresses and MP3 Direct Songs.
- NEWS1 year ago
Traits in The Bathroom That May Cause Mold Growth
- OTHER1 year ago
The best Black Friday deals 2019
- GAMES1 year ago
Final Fantasy VIII Remake: Yoshinori Kitase would like to see the game created by young people