SEO link building is one of the most important leverage activities in any online business. The simple fact is that Ranking Masters give you higher page rank and higher page rank gives you a higher rank in SERPs. Obviously, this means more congestion and more money.
Backlinks make up 90% of your Google ranking, and it has taken on a life of its own due to this linkbuilding. Most people have completely misunderstood it. For starters, you should know that not all previous links are good links. They can hurt you rather than help you.
SEO link building is the creation of intrinsic links. Google was not designed to manipulate its ranking system. It is designed to reward good sites that are naturally linked. That is why it is incredibly difficult to get the right links if you try and do it manually.
Unfortunately, you have to build links these days otherwise you won’t be competitive. If you sit around and wait for sites to link to you, you can wait forever. Well, this is a fair shake for the “little guy” to get good ratings on Google, Yahoo, and MSN.
To succeed in search engine optimization (SEO), you should be able to generate a large amount of traffic to your website. With this, you can have the online popularity you dream for your site.
In all SEO strategies, it is essential to attach backlinks to your material because it serves as a portal from the material to your main website. Online users click to learn more about your campaign.
That’s why link building is as important as driving traffic to your site. It comes with 6 link building techniques for a successful optimization campaign.
1.Practice the link wheel because it contributes to greater exposure of the material because it allows you to use popular sites in displaying your items. Such sites are interconnected, so you can create traffic in one and feature others at the same time, thus providing more opportunities for traffic
2. Directory submission is also beneficial because they contain your content based on the relevant search initiated by online users. You can venture into article marketing or video marketing, where you can promote your business using your preferred medium.
By submitting an article or video hosting directories, your content will be categorized based on the keywords used in the title and the article content or video description. Don’t forget to include your link in the content you have developed.
3. You can also syndicate blogs to help with the campaign. By establishing good relationships across multiple blogs, you will soon build a pool of blog contacts where you can exchange favors on each other’s links, blogs, websites, and content.
In addition, make sure the blog network you have established is relevant to the nature of your business so that you can reach your target market. Also, update your blog to have valuable followers.
4. Using social bookmarking sites allows users to tag posts, links, or websites as content contributions, to appear in related content.
5. Participating in forum sites and discussion boards allows you to share your expertise and build different connections with other users by posting threads that are relevant to your business. With regular posting, you can gain a good reputation on the site, empowering you to deal with specific topics.
Don’t forget to include links so readers can go to your website but make sure you are introducing these links properly. Site managers are keen on spotting spammers so avoid too much marketing on these sites.
6. And with the trend of different social networking sites, you can use such sites to promote your content and build a network of contacts online. Be sure to follow the site’s terms and conditions to avoid account suspension and expiration.
Umar Nisar was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Umar Nisar has contributed to many online publications including PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Umar Nisar earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Umar Nisar follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.