Most businesses are creating chatbots to connect better with their users. However, even in this digital age, most of them don’t know how to code. With the increasing popularity of chatbots various business owners, marketers, content specialists, and digital strategists who don’t have any technical knowledge want to learn how to make a chatbot.
In this article, we will help you learn how to make a chatbot with zero programming skills and absolutely no technical knowledge.
How to Make a Chatbot in a Few Simple Steps
In this article, we will help you learn how you can build your own chatbot in 5 simple steps without coding a single line.
- Get a Chatbot Builder: To create an excellent chatbot for your business you need a chatbot building platform. Here are the five major features that you must look for.
- Ease of use – The chatbot builder that you use to make your own chatbot should be easy to use, quick to learn, intuitive, and not need any coding.
- Powerful – The chatbot builder should have a wide range of effective features and advanced capabilities.
- Support – The chatbot builder should provide you with the support team to help if you get stuck.
- Affordable – The chatbot builder should allow you to use and test the basic version for free, and then upgrade the plan and pay to get more features.
- User base – Find the chatbot builder that is popular and used by most businesses already
You can go for Appy Pie’s Chatbot Builder as it is one of the most popular chatbot building platforms. It offers an easy to use interface and allows you to build your own chatbot without using any coding. You don’t need to be technically trained to be able to use this excellent chatbot builder. Just a few clicks and your chatbot becomes ready to use.
We will talk about this chatbot builder later in detail. Let us first continue with the steps for creating a chatbot.
- Identify the Opportunities: Before you start creating your chatbot, you must understand the opportunities for chatbots. You must first figure out what type of tasks you want to automate. You can consider artificial intelligence solutions based on two criteria – Data Complexity and Work Complexity. This analysis results in four activity models.
If you know what you want from your chatbot and why you are creating it, you will be able to design the best conversation flow and place your chatbot better.
- Understand the Goals: Make sure you know what the customer wants from your chatbot and what they can do based on your product. Finding an answer to these questions can help you create meaningful chatbot conversation flow and meet the targeted goals. This also helps the chatbot designer program the chatbot well.
- Design a Chatbot Conversation: There are two types of chatbot interactions – structured and unstructured. As per the name, structured interactions offer the logical flow of information and include menus and choices for the users. The unstructured type, on the other hand, offers freestyle conversations with plain text. Interactions with family, friends, colleagues, etc. can be categorized under the unstructured segment. When designing chatbot conversation flow, make sure that your script and conversation topics are close to the service provided by your chatbot.
- Build a Chatbot: Once done with the conversation flow, you can start creating your own chatbot. Let us now talk about the recommended chatbot building platform – Appy Pie Chatbot. The software offers various amazing features to help you create an excellent chatbot in just a few clicks and serve your customers better. It helps your brand stand out and delivers an excellent user experience.
Why Use Appy Pie’s Chatbot Builder to Build Your Own Chatbot?
Appy Pie’s chatbot builder helps businesses create excellent chatbots that help their users check basic information instantly. The software allows you to create your chatbot conversation flow in different languages. This helps your users from different locations can interact with your chatbot in their preferred language. For example, if you are creating a chatbot for a real-estate business, your users can check the details of the properties nearby in the language they are most comfortable with.
Here are the few major features that Appy Pie’s Chatbot Builder offers. Let’s take a look:
- Easy to use Interface: Appy Pie’s chatbot builder provides you with an easy to navigate chatbot interface that you can use to build your own chatbot. With the simple interface of the software, you can make your chatbots both, mobile and desktop-friendly in just a few clicks.
- Customized Chats: With Appy Pie’s chatbot builder, you can customize the chats as per your business requirements. It helps you make the chat content more appropriate.
- Audience Targeting: Appy Pie’s chatbots help businesses target their audience as per the location. Users interacting from different locations can chat with the chatbot in different chat content that is better suited and more relevant.
- Transfer to Live Agent: Appy Pie’s chatbot initiate chat with the users, gather their details, assist them with what they need, and transfer the chat to live agents for further assistance if required.
- Booking Appointments: Appy Pie’s chatbot builder comes with an inbuilt feature of booking appointments. This saves your users from waiting in a queue and book a slot as per their convenience. and your availability.
- Customized Designs: Appy Pie’s chatbots offer you the flexibility of design customization. You can change the design and layout of the chatbot as per your business preferences. Also, you can add these chatbots to your website’s landing page or use them in the form of widgets.
Appy Pie’s chatbot builder helps you create your own chatbot without coding a single line. The software is quick and offers multiple advanced features as mentioned above. It allows businesses to work round the clock and remain available for the users all the time.
Appy Pie’s chatbot builder is an affordable chatbot building tool available online and it doesn’t even need any specialized hiring or training. It helps you save up on two major commodities, time and money!
Appy Pie’s chatbot builder allows you to create chatbots for various kinds of businesses like travel, banking, HR, insurance, real estate, education, agency, media, hospitality, and many more.
Umar Nisar was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Umar Nisar has contributed to many online publications including PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Umar Nisar earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Umar Nisar follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.