Routine beauty at night is very important to the health of the skin and the health of the individual.
To make your skin glow, wake up to rest, and feel beautiful, you must spend 10 to 30 minutes every night for a good night beauty routine!
1. Evening beauty routine: makeup removal is essential
The shielding function of the skin at night is relatively weakened, allowing more undesirable substances to take advantage of the deficiency. For your skin, it is necessary to clean your skin and remove makeup, so that subsequent skincare products can be better absorbed by the skin.
In fact, the night is the best time to detoxify the body and skin, and it is also the longest time that the pores are open and the skin can breathe. If the pores remain closed at night, any other stage of the cosmetic procedure is useless and the skin may become inflamed. If you only need to choose one step, choosing makeup remover is necessary.
2. How to clean the face gently for a facial beauty treatment at night
Cleansing the face can gently cleanse the skin and prepare it for subsequent treatment. Washing your face can remove impurities, dead cells, and excess sebum from the skin. It is necessary to choose a cleanser that is less irritating, especially for those with delicate skin. The cleanser will not change the pH and sebum of the skin. Do not use too hot or too cold water for washing. After washing, you should use a moist towel to gently press on your face. Do not rub it hard to avoid hurting your skin.
3. Thoroughly nourish and moisturize the skin
The skin needs to be thoroughly nourished, which is why it is necessary to make careful selections under the advice of experts such as BeautyFixMedspa or pharmacists to ensure that all products for facial skincare based on their characteristics. If you have enough time, you can choose a moisturizing mask to achieve good results. In addition to external moisturizing, internal moisturizing is also a way to make maintenance work more efficiently, which is one of the reasons why we usually need to add more moisture.
4. A night cream can bring a strong and rejuvenating effect
How to choose the most suitable night cream? Of course, your beautician will be able to provide you with the most suitable cream recommendations based on the needs of your facial skin. For example, choose a more nourishing type for dry skin; choose a relatively fresh type for oily skin, and for more sensitive skin. Choose a mild, non-irritating night cream.
It is important to know that night cream is one of the most powerful BeautyFixMedspa allies. Night creams have a higher concentration of essential components so that they can work with the skin, and the more effective it is on the facial skin. In order to make it more effective, it is recommended to massage it for five minutes to make it penetrate deeply and relax your mind and body before going to bed (apply a thin layer on it, just not too much). Also note that day cream is different from a night cream, so don’t choose the wrong time to use it.
5. Skincare: apply products in order to wake up beautiful skin
What is the order of product application for a complete beauty program?
- Makeup remover: once every time you finish makeup
- Cleansers: Every night, regardless of makeup, use products suitable for your skin or use water and mild cleaning products that will not change the pH of your skin
- Nourishment: the same night after cleansing; nourishment helps to rejuvenate tired skin, replenish moisture on the facial skin, and replenish energy with essence.
- Exfoliating, exfoliating or mask: Treat once a week as needed to avoid excessive damage to the facial skin.
- Night cream: Last but not least, perform a detailed message to make the perfect end to a hard day.
Sebastian was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Saad Mushtaq has contributed to many online publications including the PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Saad Mushtaq earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Saad Mushtaq follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.Thanks