Best Tennis Streaming Sites
Tennis, we all know and love. But where did this amazing sport started from and how it is developed into the sport that has become the most highly paid game today. Tennis in the 1870s was mainly based off of; by using slice, topspin, and drop shots to defeat the opponent.
The strokes were typically very stiff while looking on the forehand and backhand with the arm, nearly straight for the entire stroke. Also, the court originally was an hourglass-shaped and the nets were five feet high at the posts and slightly over the feet in the center therefore there was not any overhead serving.
In the 1880s the height of the net was finally changed to their current height, but players did not begin to serve overhead until the 1890s. Anyway, there are a lot of additions and changes that have been done since the beginning.
Tennis is a good option if you want good health, agility, fitness, strength. The psychological and social advantage is a plus point for this game. If you want to play it as a social activity then you can play it with your friends, family or join a club.
While playing tennis you should know that your body needs plenty of rehydration, so keep a lot of fluids in hand.as you already know about the balance that should be in every aspect of life so don’t overdo it. Mix it up with other low impact sports.
You know you can play tennis, right? But watching tennis games is also beneficial for polishing your sports skills. it gives you a lot of different strategies to mix with and gives you your unique move.
You can watch tennis on tv or if you have any device that has a browser then many websites are working just to fulfill this purpose.so let’s just get started with reviewing different sites that give live streaming of this sport. Below is the list of some Best Tennis Streaming Sites.
This is the 720pstream.my website. When you open this site on the right side of the screen you can see what’s playing currently so you can click the watch now. You keep scrolling down you see games that are playing.
You will also see NHL network and NBA network NFL network is also there and you do get an idea of what’s coming as far as teams are concerned. So, for those of you who have their favorite certain team you can keep in touch with what’s coming next.
You just basically hover over and links will become available as they draw near to the playtime. You can click on any match that you want to watch. Some best sports streaming sites also make it live. Please keep in mind this website is free to watch so there must be some of the ads. You just choose whatever you like and click to watch now and your favorite game will be on your screen.
AT&T manages directvnow.com. You can watch tennis games on a satellite or cable tv by paying some amount of money but on directtvnow.com you can enjoy your favorite games by paying a small amount of money. Also, you don’t need any contract for streaming tennis games which means you don’t need to bound to a long-term commitment.
Your account that is registered on this site can be used on your mobile phone and also on a widescreen tv for an exciting experience of a match of tennis. A huge benefit for you on this site is that you won’t be limited to watch just tennis games. You can browse other sports here as well. You can access a huge variety of channels like Fox, ABC, HGTV, and NBC according to your membership package and plan.
Directvnow.com provides you five types of plans depending on your budget as you are reading this article, the lowest plan can be subscribed in $35 per month that gives you access to 65 channels and one of the top plans that is not a very much of cheap type and that is for $70 per month which includes more than 125 channels.
This site sling.com is also on our list for considerations that can be used for another option for streaming tennis. Well, it is obvious that sling.com is a way cheaper website than cable tv. Let’s talk about their package and plans so, the top-priced package that you can get is $40. And for $20 you can enjoy their basic plan. Channels like Fox, NBC, BBC America, and ESPN can be watched if you use the services of sling.com.
Now the question here is why would you choose sling.com, Right? Because they provide a 7-day free trial. This means you got plenty of time to decide whether their service is good enough for you or you will be needing another option for watching tennis.
As far as the devices are concerned sling provides you plenty of options to use for accessing your account and stream tennis matches. You can use your account on Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV or even XBOX One.
Saad Mushtaq was born and raised in the busy city of Abbottabad. As a journalist, Saad Mushtaq has contributed to many online publications including the PAK Today and the Huffing Post. In regards to academics, Saad Mushtaq earned a degree in business from the Abbottabad UST, Havelian. Saad Mushtaq follows the money and covers all aspects of emerging tech here at The Hear Up.Thanks
Great Resignation: How to beat Great Resignation with Employee Experience
The world was forever changed in late 2019 when the Coronavirus made its appearance. Countries shut down. Streets were empty. Companies held as best they could or were forced to close their doors. Many would believe that such an event would lead to employees wanting to hold on to their jobs. Typically, large numbers of resignations signify a good economy and abundant availability of jobs allowing people to follow passions instead of necessity.
Post-COVID employee experience is much different.
For two years, and some a bit more, people were forced to spend time alone, realigning the importance of human interaction, well-being, and happiness. This drive for more personal fulfilment, satisfaction, and growth stemmed The Great Resignation.
No longer were employees basing staying with jobs out of need or comfortability. Now they look for work-homelife balance, greater satisfaction and better employee experiences, or they will leave. So how do companies face this? How do they increase employee retention and improve employee engagement?
The secret is in employee experience.
Holistic Employee Experience
There are, of course, no quick fixes for the Great Resignation, small wins can motivate and drive longer-term goals for your organization. The Great Resignation—and COVID by extension—taught many employees that life meant so much more. That the daily grind working in offices with long commutes, stress, lack of rest or relaxation, and the hustle of strenuous work weeks while normal was not conducive to happiness and mental well-being.
But this shift can be used as a blueprint for better employee experience!
Companies who work on being human-centric in ideals, strategies, and decision-making can improve greatly their chances of stemming mass exodus. Post-covid employee experience is now the new golden standard, and it looks at taking a more comprehensive and holistic view of experiences.
How can you be more holistic and how does it help?
- Think beyond probationary periods – Your employees are more important than the first 30, 60, or 90 days of employment, and yet many companies stop professional development and training after these dates. Normalize career growth, evaluations, employee 360 reports, and feedback loops to keep learning and advancement in the scope of your employees. While doing this, you’re also keeping your strategies and Key Performance Indicators—KPIs—fresh as you go.
- Communication is key – Talk to your employees about what they need, want, desire, and what their ambitions may be. Learn your people like you want them to learn your company. With transparent and open communication, you are engaging with your employees and creating an environment of consistency, openness, and inclusion—aspects employees’ desire.
- Employee-centric Corporate Culture – It may seem like the best idea is to center your company culture around the company’s values, vision, and strategies, but this is only half the battle. Integrating employee experience into the fabric of company culture ensures the company is as focused on their employees’ happiness as their own. It creates a bond to grow engagement, which has an effect on employee satisfaction and experience. As these rates increase, so to can employee retention numbers and customer experiences.
- Life and work-balance Erasure – Should your employees have to ask for more work-life balance? No, they shouldn’t. When built directly into work environments or expectations, it becomes something standard instead of something to be sought after. Examples of this could be:
- Flex hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Work-from-home or hybrid offerings
- Expanded benefits to include mental health and free resources
- Altered work hour schedules
Rise of Human Experience
Human Experience is a viewpoint that blends aspects of customer experience with employee experience, important in a post-COVID world. Instead of viewing them as separate entities entirely, companies can connect metrics and measurements of both to view a more comprehensive experience. Employees are customers—or potential ones—and as such, so too can customers become employees. With this view, it refocuses employee experiences in direct answer to the needs stemming The Great Resignation.
Ways you can use CX strategies within EX:
- Employee Journey Mapping – Like in customer experience, companies can work on mapping journeys for positions within the company overall, building in professional development and growth from the outset. They can then alter these journeys through personalization when an employee fills that role.
- Monitoring metrics – connect goals, milestones, and trajectories with metric directly linked to KPIs. Think employee net promoter score (eNPS), employee experience (EX), employee satisfaction (ESAT), and employee engagement (EE), for example, as they can correlate with operational success as well as customer success with your organization.
- View of employees – view your employees with the importance you view your customers. You cannot survive without either, and just as you court customer loyalty for more profitable relationships, so to can employee relations boost revenue, growth, and expansion.
Remote and Hybrid Work
One of the lasting effects of COVID was the desire to work from home or have the flexibility to. According to Gallup, nearly half of full-time working Americans—45%—are still working remotely. White collar workers have even higher percentage, coming in at 70%. After the shutdown, many leaders were surprised to find employees still wanted to work remotely. The Pandemic exposed an internal need for conducive work environments and flexibility.
The office and all it entailed wasn’t as attractive as some leadership believed.
It was agile leadership who switched to maintaining remote or hybrid options who won out against competitors. Record job openings only further highlight how living is more important, and work can no longer be focused on only paying bills. Organizations who shift better with their employees retain talent better.
Remote work is not the only fix, but it does show how views of work’s place have vastly changed.
Act on Meaningful Feedback
Closing the loop between you and your employees is more important than ever before. Simply hearing them is not enough. Active, empathetic listening pair with actions on a consistent basis is the wining combination. Employees not only want to know they are heard but that their input is valued.
Regularly checking in with your employees, and not only attaching it to their performance, creates a culture of partnership.
Ways to gain meaningful feedback to inspire data-driven action:
- Employee 360 Review [LN1] [SP2] – not to be confused with an employee evaluation, the 360-degree review is a way for all employees to gain feedback from peers, subordinates, and managers to assist employee self-evaluation.
- Pulse checks – a powerful anonymous survey tool. Pulse checks are in between annual reviews and keep the feedback coming for HR initiatives, but it can also inform business strategies that are employee-focused as well.
- Surveys – From satisfaction to engagement, the best thing you can do is ask your employees. Working from assumptions can lead you down costly mistakes. By asking directly you can get their true opinions—think of using anonymity to influence candid responses.
The biggest takeaway from this is: employee experiences is an important part of operational success. The evolution of its importance and what it means cannot be discounted. Doing so can led to higher employee turnover rates and you won’t retain your best talent. As employee experience continues to change, the forward-thinking companies with innovative leadership will make it to the top.
[LN1]Would it be okay to tag our template here?
Yes, we can [SP2]
Khalil ur Rehman is a proud born and raised in Abbottabad. Khalil has worked as a journalist for nearly a decade having contributed to several large publications including the Yahoo News and The Verge. As a journalist for The Hear Up, Khalil covers climate and science news. [email protected]